We are excited to share with you the Norwegian Healthcare Manifesto with the winning title:
Four healthcare regions, one digital approach. How VMware connected Norway’s four independent health regions.
The purpose of this manifesto is to showcase the best practice that has been delivered by the Health Care team in Norway. In this attached document, we’ll tell the VMware-led journey. We’ll outline the challenges that were overcome, the solutions put in place, the outcomes and the outlook for digital healthcare across Norway today and into the future.
A special thanks to Roger Samdal, Kjetil Johnsen & Kaia Horgen for putting this all together.
Action – how to leverage:
- Share this document with customers for best practice sharing
- Share with internal stakeholders where relevant
- Social media posting for awareness. SoMe banner attached. Landing pagelink incl. link to the document.
- SoMe headlines below for your convenience:
- Four healthcare regions, one digital approach
- How VMware connected Norway’s four independent health regions
- Discover how you can deliver digital healthcare like Norway
- Digitized public healthcare – private clouds and micro segmentation
- Privacy, trust, and future-proofing – the challenge of updating public healthcare