Originally posted on VMware Blogs by Dave Wolpert
Multi-cloud is now the norm. Recent VMware research found that 87 percent of enterprises use two or more public clouds.1 While multi-cloud can offer significant business benefits, it also comes with complexity.
To explore this, Vittorio Viarengo, VMware VP of Cross-Cloud Solutions, spoke with Patrick Moorhead, CEO and Chief Analyst at Moor Insights & Strategy at The Six Five Summit in June 2022.
In this conversation, Vittorio and Patrick cover:
- The evolution and explosive growth of multi-cloud environments
- The new customer challenges multi-cloud creates, and how VMware product strategy has evolved to address these challenges with Cross-Cloud services
- The pivotal role applications now play in business success
- Examples of customer success with VMware Cross-Cloud services
- Cloud economics and dispelling the myth that VMware is too expensive